¡BIENVENIDOS!

Welcome to my homework blog!
Here you will see daily homework, test dates, and assignment due dates.
When outside of the classroom, speak as much as you can in Spanish and never be afraid to ask someone,
"¿De dónde eres?"--you might just spark a conversation and learn some cool "modismos!"

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Proud to be a Sabre!

Today was our Remembrance Day Ceremony and it was one of the best ceremonies that I have attended at this school. I would like to mention that it was completely student run...such precision and perfect timing is hard to achieve and the organizers did an impeccable job. From the personal stories, readings, to the choir, band, and videos--each segment was heartfelt and connections were made to present day so that everyone in the gym did not have a reason to not feel connected to remembering wars past and present. I love working at this school for many reasons--and today I was reminded of what a capable group of students we have that help make our school have such an incredible energy and culture. Well done, Sabres!